Director of Sales and Business Development Europe – Europe based
Description & Key Responsibilities
This position is part of the Sales organization and is focused on leading the Sales and Business Development efforts for European market across ORBITs business lines.
As Sales Director for Europe, you will have to master the art of conducting business and sales processes, from pursuit of new business to existing customer relationship management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your accounts. Contacting and managing accounts using enterprise class sales skills to evaluate opportunities and provide technical product information, presentations, proposals and quotations.
- Establish new accounts and cultivate new business relationships with potential customers and end users, and be in constant pursue for business growth.
- Define penetration strategy per account, including value proposition.
- Communicate with management on project/account status as well as on order intake forecasts.
- Analyses of competition and market opportunities.
- Frequent travel as needed of time and a high level of responsiveness.
Reporting to: VP EMEA Sales and BD
- The candidate must over 5 years of sales experience in the Aerospace industry, commercial, government and defense agencies, write technical and commercial price proposals and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Technical background and understanding in one or more of the following fields: RF, tracking, and electro mechanical engineering.
- Strong presentation and client relationships skills.
- Ability to meet annual and quarterly sales goals.
- Proficient in writing price proposals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Be able to perform independently.
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- English –high Level.
This position is no longer available.