R&D Director for Precision Tracking Group
- Overall responsibility of precision tracking R&D group, including planning and monitoring of all R&D activities, planning and monitoring of projects R&D budget (material and hours), be an active part of all technical activities with the customers including design reviews, acceptance testing and system assimilation.
- Precision Tracking group includes the following teams:
- Airborne SATCOM system engineering team
- Maritime SATCOM system engineering team
- Ground Stations system engineering team
- Mechanical engineering team
- Participation in Pre-Sale activities. Understanding customer requirements and their translation to the engineering world.
- Participation in the system development. Lead trouble-shooting efforts.
- Participation in the Integration and testing phases.
- Facing wide organization interfaces (sales, pre-sale, service, QA, purchase, production).
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical/Electrical- Engineering from a known institute.
- ME in System Engineering – advantage
Profile & Experience:
- 13-15 years’ experience as part of a development team for multi-disciplinary projects.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience managing and in leading technical multi-disciplinary teams.
- Servo motion control, electro mechanical and sensors, R.T software, mechanics and RF
- Experience in project management during entire project life cycles.
- Ability to write technical documents and specifications in English.
- Troubleshooting Experience.
- Open minded and flexible with high self-teaching skills.
- Team player who can matrix manage.
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Knowledge & experience in SATCOM systems – Advantage.
- Knowledge in servo and control algorithms, mechanical design, RF communication and RT software – Advantage.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org