Senior Solutions Engineer
We are looking to hire an experienced Solutions Engineer in the field of Maritime Satellite Communications growing business line to work alongside our passionate sales team. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be required to conduct meetings with our prospects and customers, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of company products, manage and write proposals, and manage the product protfolio.
To ensure success as a Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of complex systems that includes mechanics, software, electronics and RF, a passion for sales support, and high-level communications and writing skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Solutions Engineer drives sales by creating specialized solutions, tailor-made to the customer’s needs.
The ability to understand customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions are critical skills.
This is a key position that will bare impact on the company’s growth and ability to do business.
- Solutions Engineer is subject matter experts (SME) with specialized technology experience in complex systems, which involves mechanics, electronics, software and RF (cyber security is an advantage).
- The processes of preparation of all assigned proposals, from requirement analysis and Bid-No-Bid decision, through solution/offering concept, proposal integration and write-up, and up to completion of the proposal documentation, risk analysis, competition analysis, costing and presentation to the customer.
- Work closely with technical specialists, subcontractors / potential 3rd party solution partners, sales directors, finance, operations, executive team and with other company team members.
- Ensure that the proposal conforms to the requirements, instructions, evaluation criteria and the SOW.
- Develop and maintain proposal generation processes and tools, as well as proposal templates.
- The Solutions Engineer engineer must be well-versed in the selling company’s portfolio of products and services and keep up with new technologies entering the market.
- Provides coaching and professional development to teammember sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics with combination of education and experience in complex systems
Profile & Experience:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in leading Pre-Sales / Bid Management processes of multidisciplinary proposals, which combine electronics, software, mechanics and RF.
- Experience in leading large as well as multiple proposal efforts, while demonstrating willingness and ability to serve as proposal writer.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to formulate market discriminators
- Willingness to travel
- Advantage – Proven experience in system engineering of multidisciplinary systems which combine electronics, software, mechanics and RF.
- Advantage – Proven experience in broadband satellite communications systems.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org