SOLUTION ENGINEER – ISRAEL
This position is part of the R&D and Solutions organization across Orbit’s business lines.
Main focus in this role is proposal processes management and composition, including written responses and presentations.
The proposals shall conform to the requirements of the customer and clearly define the technical compliances, descriptions, scope of work and services for external and internal customers.
This is a key position that will impact the company’s growth and ability to do business.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of all assigned proposals, from requirement analysis and Bid/No Bid decisions, through solution/offering conceptualisation, proposal integration and write-up, through proposal documentation, risk analysis, costing and presentation to the customer.
- Work closely with technical experts, subcontractors/potential third-party solution partners, sales directors, finance and executive teams and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the proposal conforms to the requirements, instructions, evaluation criteria and the SOW.
- Develop and maintain proposal generation processes and tools, as well as proposal templates.
- Engineering/Scientific degree in Electronic / Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering.
- MA/MBA, an advantage.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in managing Pre-Sales / Bid Management processes of multidisciplinary proposals.
- Experience in leading large as well as multiple proposal efforts, while demonstrating willingness and ability to serve as proposal writer.
- Excellent time management, written/technical writing & documentation, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to formulate differentiators.
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English. Additional languages, an advantage.
- Advantage – Proven experience in system engineering of multidisciplinary systems which combine electronics, software, mechanics and RF-like Telemetry, SatCom, Radar or Ground Earth Observation Stations.