This position is part of the Sales and Marketing organization with strong footprint in the R&D for Airborne Audio Management Systems solutions
Focus in this role is bid and proposal processes management and composition, including architecture definition, Profit & Loss generation (P&L), written responses, presentations and sales technical support.
Understanding customers’ needs by virtual or face to face meetings, drive system engineers to the optimal solutions, clearly define the correct offering to the customers (including technical compliances, descriptions, scope of work and services).
This is a key position to the success of the business line in Orbit and it requires passion to resolve complex challenges based on creativity, fast learning skills, understanding of development, verification and qualification processes.
- Solutions Engineer is subject matter experts (SME) with specialized technology experience in complex systems, which involves mechanics, electronics, software and Audio.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of assigned proposals and bid management, from requirement analysis and Bid/No Bid decisions, through solution/offering conceptualization, detailed architecture, proposal integration and write-up, through proposal documentation, risk analysis, costing and presentation to the customer.
- Work closely with R&D technical experts, subcontractors/potential third-party solution partners, product manager, sales directors, finance and executive teams and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the proposal conforms to the customer or market requirements, instructions, evaluation criteria and the SOW.
- Develop and maintain proposal generation processes and tools, as well as proposal templates.
- Be part of the team which defines market needs, life cycle of the products, road map and features which will impact organization growth and success.
- Engineering/Scientific degree in Electronic / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing Pre-Sales / Solutions/ Bid Management processes for global customers.
- Experience in leading significant proposal efforts for leading aviation companies while demonstrating willingness and ability to serve as proposal writer.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent time management, technical writing & documentation, verbal and presentation skills.
- Creative marketing thinker with the ability to formulate differentiators and find smart solutions.
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English. Additional languages, an advantage.
- Advantage – Proven experience in system / solution engineering in the aviation market.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org