Reporting to: Operation QA Team leader
- Quality Control inspection (Systems, Mechanics, Electro-mechanics, Electronics parts)
- In process and Final QC inspection , Quality reports (COC, Serviceable tag)
- Measuring equipment calibration
- Production failure analysis corrective and preventive action
- FRACAS – Customer compliance Failures analysis corrective and preventive action
- Responsible for Employees Certification (External / Internal) and training plan
- Review ECO/MCO/ATP/ATR/ Production files, Waiver relate to R&D, ENG and production
- Perform customer complaints investigation (8d Method, etc.)
- Perform internal Audits
- Support of External certifications QA Audits (Customers, FAA, CAAI, SII, Etc.)
- FAI – Perform First Article Inspection IAW AS9102
- Production Quality Plans Implementation
- Support MRB process.
- Customer Service/RMA and customer source inspection support
- Education – Quality / Electronic / Industrial / Mechanical practical engineer
- 3-5 years of experience QC Specialist (Electronic / Mechanics production)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (Mechanical, Electronics and Electro-mechanics), Reading Drawings and Production files.
- Strong communication skills to interface with production, product development, project managers, engineering and supply chain.
- Knowledgeable : AS9100
- IPC-610 / IPC-620 , CQE , Internal\External auditor course AS9100
- Experienced with ERP systems (“Priority” is an advantage)
- Computer applications – Office
- Languages: Hebrew – high level, English- high level. Knowledge of other languages is advantage.
- Ability to work under matrix organization
- High level understanding of cross organization processes