- Design of airborne, marine and stationary pedestals for antennas.
- Design systems to meet with harsh environmental requirements.
- Design of complete system including selecting motors, gears, design of motion in a limited volume.
- Design system from initial requirements review and until delivery.
- Produce designs meeting performance, cost and manufacturability goals.
- Create fabrication and assembly drawings as well as related documentation.
- Support prototype assembly, assist in integration and test
- Sc. / M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical design experience of at least 5 years
- Design for MIL STDs (810), DO-160 (advantage)
- 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks strongly preferred)
- Strong experience in Rotary motion systems design in dynamic environment (advantage)
- Experience in design of multidisciplinary systems
- Knowledge of finite element analysis, and structural design (Solidworks FEAs)
- Advantage: design experience in the following fields:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org