Reporting to QA Manager
- Planning and execution of RAMST (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety, Testability) activities for all company products.
- Performing of analyses, documents preparation, reports and presenting to internal and external customers, reliability tests planning.
- Field data analysis and planning of reliability growth
- Stress analysis
- DFR – Design for Reliability technics for development teams
- FRACAS characterization and control
- Managing of subcontractors for reliability-related tasks.
- Tenders and contract reviews – preparing quality and reliability feedback with marking and sales departments
- Work with cross-organizational teams and interfaces throughout the company (R&D, Marketing, Engineering, Service)
- Education- Engineering degree, CRE certification – advantage
- At least 5 years experience in Reliability engineering,
- Experience with airborne systems – advantage
- Knowledge of: MIL-HDBK-217F, MIL-HDBK-472, MIL-HDBK-781, ARP 4761, ARP 4754.
- Experience with Environmental and regulatory compliance (MIL-STD-882, RTCA/DO-160, CE, Safety) – advantage
- Experience with aircraft certification process (CAA/FAA/EASA, DO-178, DO-254)– advantage.
- Experienced with ERP system. SW tools: Excel, RAM Commander or other designated SW tool
- Languages : Hebrew – high level ,English- high level . Other languages – advantage.
Experience and skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership and assertiveness skills
Please send your CV to: email@example.com