Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer
Reporting to: QA Manager
- Knowing the customer’s standards and functionality requirements from the software product/assembly that includes software and contractual obligations.
- Verification that the software development procedures meet the requirements of the standard.
- Accompanying and implementing the standard and procedure requirements of the development and testing teams.
- Performing internal audits according to the software development process during the development stages and at the end in order to maintain a high quality level of the products.
- Preparation and accompaniment of the development teams before and during external audits by the customers and the authorities.
- At least 3 year of experience in performing Software Quality Assurance activities.
- Education – Software engineer with Software Quality experience is advantage
- Knowledge’s: AS9115
- Knowlegde in Software lifecycle development.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and version release processes.
- Knowledge in Configuration Management activities and methodologies.
- Knowledge of military and civilian software development standards and processes, knowledge of diverse development environments, ability to audit and test software development and release stages.
- Preparing documents and reports, training software teams in the areas of software quality.
- Has the ability to work in a matrix and in a team.
- Certified to perform Internal\External auditor per AS9100
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written). Knowledge other languages is advantage
- Computer applications – MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level understanding of cross organization processes