Part-time engineering student position as System Integrator for satellite communications systems that include Hardware, Software, RF and Mechanical components.
- Planning and executing full system integration activities
- Full bring-up of test setups including choosing equipment, designing wiring harnesses and physical assembly of setups
- Lead prototype or sub-component assembly and integration tests
- Planning and executing field tests
- Support official licensing efforts with external contractors
- Electrical/mechanical engineering student from a known institute, with remaining period of at least 2 years.
- Ability to work minimum of 2 full days per week – must
- Hands-On technical background – must
- High level of English – must
- Relevant experience – large advantage
- Experience in definition of test procedures based on system requirements – advantage
- Experience with test equipment such as Scope and Spectrum – advantage
- Experience with electrical drawings – advantage
Please send your CV to: email@example.com