Antenna and RF Engineer – Israel
- Design of various types of Antenna Systems: Omni, Horn, Tracking Antennas, Flat Panels for multiple wave bands from 0.1-40GHz for a variety of solutions in Satellite communication, Earth Observation, Telemetry, Remote Sensing etc.
- Design of the full RF chain and RF components including filters, splitters, amplifiers, waveguides etc.
- Design verification and simulation using tools such as CST, TICRA.
- Design and perform experiments or measurements in a Far-Field Antenna Range.
- Design verification using Network Analyzer in the RF lab.
- Define and write specs and technical data for various types of Antenna Systems.
- Participate in pre-sale activities for new systems in the fields of Satellite communication, Remote Sensing, Earth Observation and Telemetry.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to provide efficient and innovative RF solutions for both products and projects.
- Communicate with internal and external vendors and customers.
- BSc/MSc in Physics or Electrical/Electronics-Engineering from a known institute – Major in RF and Antennas.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in design of Antennas and RF chains.
- Proven experience in working in Near and Far Field Antenna Range.
- Proven experience in CST/HFSS, MATLAB
- Experience in working with Network Analyzer.
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.