Antenna Team Practical Engineer – Israel
- Work in an antenna range.
- Perform tests in the RF laboratory.
- Solder according to electrical directions and fulfill assembly tasks.
- Write and fill out technical documents and forms.
- Communicate with internal development teams.
- Education: Electronics Technician / Practical Engineer
- Experience in antenna measurement
- At least two years of experience measuring active and passive RF components (network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing, reading – with experience reading technical documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills