NPI (NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION) ENGINEER, MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING – ISRAEL
- Owns the transition process from R&D to Manufacturing
- Key player in product development process, design, build and test new products
- Preforms DFx – Design for Assembly, Manufacture, Regulation, Testability and Cost
- Work with manufacturing subcontractors on first assembly and new projects
- Participates in the project development phases from initiation until production and delivery, provides operation inputs to the design phase (DFx), and participates in design reviews and prototype assembly.
- Provides product and process DFT, DFM and DFA input to R&D to enhance manufacturability and product cost.
- New product/project release to production owner from early design phase, to pilot production build through successful project launch, resolving manufacturability issues, driving improvement for cost and efficiency.
- ECO writing, reviewing and implementation in Priority / EPDM system.
- Specifying and/or refining BOMs, work flow processes and detailed work instructions.
- Provides training and support to production technicians.
- Manage the subcontractor transition process.
- Provides technical support for failure analysis of discrepant production components, assemblies and field returns.
- Electronic Engineer.
- At least 4+ years’ experience as design or manufacturing engineer supporting Electro Mechanics products.
- Able to demonstrated understanding of manufacturing and quality processes, including Process Engineering capability.
- Proven knowledge of electronic assembly, testing, inspection processes and Lean principles.
- Strong technical skills in prototyping, including demonstrated ability to effectively design, execute, and draw conclusion from experiments and data.
- Excellent organization, follow-up and documentation skills.
- Possess strong communication skills to interface with technicians, product development, planning, purchasing, QA and marketing organizations.
- High level understanding of cross organization processes
- Priority/ SolidWorks/ OrCAD experience is an advantage
- CAM350 DFM analysis experience is an advantage
- English – Fluent reading and writing
- Ability to work under pressure in multi-tasking environment