Practical Engineer for Operations – Israel
- Full Integration test of multidisciplinary systems, involving Mechanics, Electronics, RF & Communication.
- Test and troubleshoot various electronic devices to component level in an electronics test lab environment.
- Use Acceptance Test Procedures to test and build electronic and mechanical assemblies and devices.
- Repair of RMA’s.
- Assistance to Test Engineers in setting up test equipment and performing tests.
- Education: Practical engineering
- Experience of at least 3 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read electrical drawing & schematics.
- Experience using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, scopes, analyzers, test fixtures and test adapters.
- Good computer skills.
- Good English.
- Experience in Priority is preferable.