Student Position – System Engineering – ISRAEL
- Participates in system-level and unit-level definition and documentation of airborne communication systems (ICD, wiring list, elec. drawings, test plans, test procedures and reports)
- Defining test setups, writing test procedures and executing test runs
- Working with R&D team and with NPI for various R&D tasks
- Part time availability is acceptable
- Studies in Electrical/Electronics-Engineering or Aeronautics engineering 2nd – 3rd year of studies – Must
- Technical Military Service – Must (Air-force advantage)
- Data communication studies – Advantage.
- Practical engineering – Advantage
Experience and skills:
- High MS office knowledge (WORD, Excel, Power point)
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.