- Design of new, and support of existing airborne, marine and stationary pedestals to meet with environmental requirements.
- Produce designs meeting performance, cost and manufacturability goals
- Create fabrication and assembly drawings as well as related documentation
- Support prototype assembly, assist in integration and test
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical design experience of at least 5 years
- Design for MIL STDs (810), DO-160
- 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks strongly preferred)
- Strong experience in Rotary motion systems design in dynamic environment
- Experience in design of multidisciplinary systems
- Knowledge of finite element analysis, and structural design (Solidworks FEAs)
- Advantage: design experience in the following fields:
Airborne systems design, Ocean design systems (DOD-STD 1399), composite materials, structural design.
- Fluent English
- Team player, excellent interpersonal skills.