Reporting to: Director of Quality
- Review of Contract ,Customer SOW and SPEC requirements to ensure compliance of design and production.
- Approve gates review at R&D
- PLCM (Project Life Cycle Management) – process control, full partnership in project management during the development, testing, production, customer delivery and customer support phases throughout the product life
- Identifying regulatory Gaps in new and carrent projects
- Perform Internal and External Audits
- QA presence in R&D process (capacity) and ability to prevent errors in design
- Follow up after R&D corrective and preventive actions and Improvement Plans
- Transfer products from development to NPI and serial production (QA activities)
- Review and approval ECO / MCO / ATP/ATR, Waiver relate to R&D , ENG
- Writing QA procedures
- FRACAS Management
- Quality Assurance Program Plan (QAPP) and the Quality Allocation Tasks for the program.
- Customer complince – relate to NPI , Pre production , design errors
- Perform Quarterly data analysis for QBR
- Education- Electronic or Mechanical Engineer
- 3-5 years experience QA Engineer (Electronic / Mechanics) in high tech company
- Knowledge’s: AS9100D
- Internal\External auditor course AS9100
- CQE is advantage.
- QA R&D with knowledge and experience in HW and System QA of defense/airborne applications.
- DF’x analysis experience is an advantage
- Knowledge’s: IPC-610\IPC-620\ IPC-600, DO-160\DO-178\DO-254,CQE, Internal\External auditor course – advantage
- Experienced with ERP system
- Computer applications – MS Office ,Statistics .
- Reading Drawings and Production files (Mechanics, Electro-mechanics, Electronics).
- Languages : Hebrew – high level ,English- high level . Knowledge other languages is advantage.
- Strong communication skills to interface with product development, program managers, project manajers, engineering and marketing organizations.
- Ability to work in matrix organization
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (Mechanical and Electronics)
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level understanding of cross organization processes
- Leader ship and assertiveness skills