- Overall responsibility for precision tracking technical project management at R&D including planning and monitoring of all R&D activities, planning and monitoring of project R&D budget (material and hours), lead of technical activities with the customer including design reviews, acceptance testing and system assimilation.
- Overall responsibility of the system level design of complex systems
- Participation in Pre-Sale activities. Understanding customer requirements and their translation to the engineering world.
- Analyzing, defining and writing System, Software and Hardware level specifications.
- Participation in the system development. Lead trouble-shooting efforts.
- Participation in the Integration and testing phases.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Electronics-Engineering from a known institute.
- ME in System Engineering – advantage
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years’ experience as part of a development team for multi-disciplinary projects.
- Servo motion control, electro mechanical and sensors, R.T software, mechanics and RF
- Experience in project management during entire project life cycles.
- Ability to write technical documents and specifications in English.
- Troubleshooting Experience
- Open minded and flexible with high self-teaching skills
- Team player who can matrix manage
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Knowledge & experience in SATCOM systems – Advantage.
- Knowledge in servo and control algorithms, mechanical design, RF communication and RT software – Advantage.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com