- System and LRU level design.
- Documents – specifications for sub-contractor, system documentations, ATP.
- System and LRU level hands-on integration, analysis and trouble-shooting.
- Overall responsibility for technical project management at R&D, including planning and monitoring of all R&D activities.
- Planning and monitoring of project R&D budget and timeline (material and hours).
- Technical POC of the project, both for the customer and internally.
- Lead the design reviews both with the customer and internally.
- Lead and conduct FAT and OSAT with the customer.
- Participation in Pre-Sale activities. Translating customer requirements to the technical specifications and effort estimation.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Electronics-Engineering from a known institute.
- ME in System Engineering – advantage
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as part of a development team for multi-disciplinary systems/projects.
- Hands-on design of LRUs and cables down to wiring level.
- LRU and system levels troubleshooting Experience.
- Ability to write technical documents and specifications in English.
- Experience in project management through its entire life cycles.
- Self-learning abilities.
- Fluent English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Experience with servo and/or control systems.
- Experience with RF systems.
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience with co-operation with mechanical engineers.
- Experience with co-operation with software engineers.